On April 2nd, 2005, SGT. Jerry Della Salla was wounded in a three hour long base attack while serving in Iraq. At the time, it was the single largest attack on any base in theater. The battle to this day has also held a unique place in the wars history, because every single military component (Army, Navy, Marine, Air-Force and Coalition troupes) fought side by side to fendoff the enemy. For his actions, Jerry Della Salla was awarded the Combat Action Badge and is under review for the Purple Heart. Other Medals and citations include the Army Good Conduct Medal, the Army Achievement Medal, The Generals Coin for Excellence, The Iraqi Campaign Medal and the Global War on Terrorism Medal.
- Veteran who served 12 months with the 18th MP Battalion, – OIF3.
- He studied with Stella Adler and is a graduate of the NYU Tisch Drama Program.
- Co-starred with the late Victor Argo in his last film- Personal Sergeant (2004).
- Co-Starred opposite Matt Damon in the Green Zone (2010), Directed by Paul Greengrass.
- Performed with Edward Norton Off-Broadway in ‘Waiting For Lefty’, at the Kampo Cultural Center, NYC (1992).
- Performed with Peter Dinklage in ‘Taming of the Shrew’, at the NJ Shakespeare Festival (1993).
- Boxed as an Amateur in the NJ Diamond gloves, under the Training of Hall of Fame coach Tex Gonzalez.
Pre Talent Managment
The talent management process is a continuous process that meets our requirements which involves sourcing, hiring, developing, retaining and promoting the artist. … Elysium offers the best organizational needs for the best talent management process to achieve your goals and to set them higher.
Why Choose Elysium Talent?
Elysium Talent represents actors, artists and creatives based all across the globe. In theatre, film, television, radio and corporate work. Our solid Mission is to Showcase Excellence. To help those that are on a path of discovering their gifts to seasoned professionals who want specialized services in tailoring who they are to the right roles and projects. At Elysium we provide insight on work ethics on and off the set and locations. Fostering and inspiring a place to develop your brand in helping you to stay positive while working through one of the most famous grueling processes that come with these particular careers.
Get In Touch
(321) 313 – 2265
Monday – Friday 10am – 6pm